..

Monday, March 28, 2011









This about me with my friends in college. 7sekawan us, from various couse, religion, race, and place of origin. we are always together when in trouble sometimes, when the last class we like online facebook bring their laptop haha .. If we do not like to take pictures at any time. We also deliver to the toilet take. and most of his best, a student will not even sit down with us. which means that our destination where we all hang out in the open water. oh ya, forgotten to tell our college .. sorry, we all learn at a university college core internasonal Sarawak. I am very happy to learn in college can be a contact of different races and countries. is best friends with them. graduates .. sit down and talk at the same feverish waa 2x5 appears to take us all happy in their mix. i will Gonna miss my college n my friends.



Ahlanwasahlan Syukran

No comments:

Post a Comment