..

Monday, March 28, 2011

study at new college

7.11.2010

                in that day i started my college life at the new college and im fine are new friends form another country. first-first im feel very shall and im like blur haha but, i guess and i hope this college okay n dont make me chance another college again later. by the way, this semester i take 3subjek only my time table sooo free i got 2days a week i didn't hve are class. start by 8-9 nov. i going to orantasi  for are new student we have 13student only going to orantasi that time .. than, i fine new friends even them from any country. yah, mula-mula memang la ssh ckit sebab mereka cakap dlm bhs mereka yah i understand but some part la .. hehe so funny right but aku bangga jadi anak sarawak study dsana..

              in the same time, i think what should i do ?? its mean how can i go to college when my aunt  and uncial going to work and i think think think and think what should i do until now?? so, my aunt said to me u should take are lasen to u goin to college or work oneday. and i say, yes i will take it later. but in this problem about money to by motorcycles how ??!! oww .. its very-very make me give up already. what should i do..?? just mampu berdoa dan terus berusaha pary for me ya guy .. 


            my life like are novel, every day every time, every second, every minute in my life have are story about myself that mean i can do one book for this story haha lol just kidding !! but its true mylife like are novel  i guess !! okay la my friends i have to go now .. see u all in the new story in my life.

Ahlanwasahlan Syukran

No comments:

Post a Comment